Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings can ONLY be made at the Reception Desk at the club where you wish to swim.
2. All bookings are made for a full term.
3. Once made, bookings are non-refundable.
4. A parent is required to be in the water with their child for the duration of each lesson.
5. To ensure the saftey of all children attending BabySplash classes, the parent accompanying their child must be able to understand and comply with the teacher’s instructions in English.
6. In the unfortunate event that the weather prevents the use of a pool for our lessons, neither the pool facility provider, nor BabySplash, can be held responsible for the provision of any replacement classes.
7. When booking and paying for your lessons, you will be required to select your day of the week and course time for your lessons. The day of the week and lesson time will remain the same for each week for the duration of your course unless otherwise notified.
8. If your child misses a lesson, we are unable to offer make up classes because our classes are almost always fully booked.
When you complete your booking your BabySplash lessons, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions.