What age can we start
Benefits of baby swimming
Learning through play
What to expect
What to bring
Terms & Conditions
Dates & Venues
Our 2019 Courses ….
The Lakes Club
Town Centre (Meadows)
Dubai Ladies Club
Al Manzil Fitness First Club
Dubai Polo Club
Mirdif City Centre
Fees & Registration
Sites We Like
Pop-In Swim Nappies
Fees and Registration
Lakes Club (11 weeks) Members: AED 924 Non-Members: AED 982
Town Centre (11 weeks) Members: AED 924 Non-Members: AED 982
Al Manzil (11 weeks) Members: AED 924 Non-Members: AED 982
Polo Club (11 weeks) Members: AED 924 Non-Members: AED 982
Ladies Club (9 weeks) Members: AED 756 Non-Members: AED 803
Mirdif CC (7 weeks) Members: AED 625 Non-Members: AED 662
1. How to book and pay for your course:
Please visit the reception desk at the club where you wish to swim. You will be required to complete a registration form and pay for your course fees. You will be given a receipt and your place will then be reserved for the term.
Online booking is NOT possible
– you must visit the club at which you wish to swim to make your booking. ** Our course fees are non-transferable and are not refundable **
2. Our administration fee of AED 105
will not be payable
who register and pay before the start of their course
. For those ‘Late Ducks’ who join us once courses have started, our administration fee AED 105 will be added to the course fee.
3. Once you have registered
we do not send email reminders
, but we will post information on Facebook so please follow us!!
4. A course will comprise of one 30 minute lesson each week, on the set day and time you book and confirm when you pay for your course.
5. The number of lessons per course may vary from term to term.
6. All of our course fees are INCLUSIVE of 5% VAT.
Scroll to top