What age can we start
Benefits of baby swimming
Learning through play
What to expect
What to bring
Terms & Conditions
Dates & Venues
The Lakes Club
Meadows Souq (Town Centre)
Dubai Ladies Club
Al Manzil Fitness First Club
Dubai Polo Club
Mirdif City Centre
Fees & Registration
Sites We Like
Pop-In Swim Nappies
Fees and Registration
Course Fees – AED including VAT:
(10 weeks) Members: 950 Non-Members: 1000
Your place is reserved
once you have
booked and paid
for your course!**
1. How to book and pay for your course:
Please visit the reception desk at the club where you wish to swim. You will be required to complete a registration form and pay for your course fees. You will be given a receipt and your place will then be reserved for the term.
Online booking is NOT possible
– you must visit the club at which you wish to swim to make your booking. ** Our course fees are non-transferable and are not refundable **
2. Our administration fee of AED 105
will not be payable
who register and pay before the start of their course
. For those ‘Late Ducks’ who join us once courses have started, our administration fee AED 105 will be added to the course fee.
3. Once you have registered please note that
we do not send email, text or call reminders for lessons dates or changes. All information relating to lesson dates are available on our website.
4. We post all information relating to lesson time changes or cancellations due to bad weather etc or any other important course information
via our Facebook and Instagram pages
so please follow us to keep updated!!
4. A course will comprise of one 30 minute lesson each week, on the set day and time you book and confirm when you pay for your course.
5. The number of lessons each term may vary due to holidays and term length.
6. All course fees are shown INCLUSIVE of 5% VAT.
Scroll to top