BabySplash – Our COVID 19 Prevention Measures – Designed To Keep You Safe!
- To ensure the saftey of our swimming classes, we follow the UAE Government guidelines.
- We have listed below the practices which we follow and anticipate that our classes will be as ‘close to normal’ as possible!
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
- If YOU or YOUR BABY have a temperature / cough or feel unwell, please DO NOT COME TO YOUR CLASS and follow Government guidelines.
- Face masks MUST be worn by ALL parents when entering the club. PLEASE NOTE – face masks are NOT required to be worn when in the water.
- Social distancing of 1 meter is required at ALL TIMES – both on the poolside and IN THE WATER.
- Parents MUST provide and use their OWN towels.
- Please arrive only 5 MINS ahead of your lesson. This is to prevent overcrowding on the poolside and if possible arrive ready to swim!
- Please WAIT ON THE POOSIDE until your teacher asks you to enter the water. To limit over-crowding – please refrain from bringing others, such as family members and friends, to watch your lessons.
- Please provide your own DRINKING WATER as the club machines will not be available for use.
Keep safe – Please Follow All Saftey Guidelines and let’s have fun in the water!!