BabySplash – Our COVID 19 Prevention Measures – Designed To Keep You Safe!
- To ensure the safe return to our swimming classes, we have put a number of NEW measures in place to follow the UAE Government guidelines.
- We have listed below the new practices which we will follow and anticipate that our classes will return to as ‘close to normal’ as possible! Of course, we will all dearly miss having a cuddle with your gorgeous babies, but hopefully this will change over time!
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
- If YOU or YOUR BABY have a temperature / cough or feel unwell, please DO NOT COME TO YOUR CLASS and follow Government guidelines.
- Face masks MUST be worn by ALL parents when entering the club and when walking around the poolside. PLEASE NOTE – face masks are NOT required to be worn when in the water.
- Social distancing of 1 meter is required at ALL TIMES – both on the poolside and IN THE WATER.
- Parents MUST provide and use their OWN towels – even if club towels are available.
- Please arrive only 5 MINS ahead of your lesson. This is to prevent overcrowding on the poolside and if possible arrive ready to swim!
- Please WAIT ON THE POOSIDE until your teacher asks you to enter the water. To limit over-crowding – please refrain from bringing others, such as family members and friends, to watch your lessons.
- Please provide your own DRINKING WATER as the club machines will not be available for use.
- Each baby will be allocated their own BASKET & SWIM TOYS for use during your lesson. Please ensure that ONLY you and your baby use your allocated toys during the lesson.
- At the end of each lesson, all BASKETS and SWIM TOYS must be returned to us for dissinfection and will be replaced by a new basket for the following lesson.
- We will be using ‘BoB’ our new swim-doll assistant for all teaching demonstrations.
Keep safe – Please Follow All Saftey Guidelines and let’s have fun again in the water!!